What if you could create amazing pins in just a few clicks?
I mean, you’re a boss and your time is super valuable. ⏰
With content creation, social media and collaborations, you’ve got more important things to worry about than your Pinterest pin designs.
You’ve got 99 problems, and you're tired of pin templates being one.
And you know it’s true, because…
- You are wasting so much time “tinkering” and “tweaking” pin designs that just aren’t working for you (no matter how hard you try or hours you waste on them).
- Your pins look exactly like all the other pins on Pinterest, there’s nothing unique to you, your blog or your brand about them.
- You’re spending your time analyzing all the popular pins on Pinterest trying to figure out why they’re getting repins and clicks, but yours aren't.
- You’ve signed up for every single Pinterest template freebie you can find, but you’re still not confident about their designs.
- You’re worried something is wrong with your Pin designs, but you’re so not a graphic designer and you’re tired of struggling to design the perfect pin.
"OMG! I just love these templates. You’d be surprised to see that every template is completely different in design than the others. Nadalie makes it super easy to edit the template by using your own brand colors and fonts which takes less than 5 minutes. I just feel like clicking to these pins if I see them on Pinterest"
- Arfa Nazeer, She Means Blogging
Did I mention that every time you publish a new blog post you’re spending WAY TOO MUCH time failing at designing pins for it? It's time to stop that.
Let’s get right to it - you really need Pinterest pin designing to be super easy.
Like, click, click, add image, change text, download and post to Pinterest.
Newsflash, with my 25 “Click-worthy” Pin Templates they can be!
Your pins can be designed in no time flat...
if you have amazing templates that do all the hard work for you.
"The pin templates look exactly the way I imagined my own to be. So instead of spending time creating my own, I spent a bit of money for convenience and still am able to get exactly what I wanted."
- Janice, Blogger, Vitamin Jae
The Pin Template Starter Kit with 25 “click-worthy” Pinterest Pin Templates for Canva, in 1000 x 1500 pixels and 1000 x 2000 pixels. Just buy, customize and pin!
What to know more about the Starter Kit?
Let’s take a look inside.
Your Starter Kit includes...
- How to Edit Pin Templates Training that shows you how to customize your Pinterest Pin templates in Canva.
- Ten 1000 x 1500 Canva Pin Templates that are easily customizable to your blog and branding.
- Five 1000 x 1500 Canva Video Pin Templates for you to create even more engaging pins.
- Ten 1000 x 2000 Canva Pin Templates waiting for you to add your unique style.
- 15-Page Bonus Design Guide that shows you exactly how to customize each pin template, from where to add or change color to how to change backgrounds and more.
- BONUS Branding 101 Color Scheme Video to help you choose your brand colors. With an introduction to color theory and how to choose complementary colors, you’ll always know which ones to use in your pin designs.
All of this and more will be accessible to you 24/7 in Teachable + Canva.
Note: Templates do not come with a color scheme or stock photos. You'll easily add your own.
Hey! I'm Nadalie Bardo and I'm simply in LOVE with Pinterest. For the last 5 years, I've built my personal development blog, It’s All You Boo’s authority, and reach for free with just Pinterest and SEO. Achieving 1M views on Pinterest since my very first month, I've organically grown my email list to 13K subscribers and have 1000s of happy customers. As a Pinterest x Blogging Coach, I'm dedicated to helping bloggers achieve their goals of more traffic, more subscribers, and more sales.
Ready to be get your Starter Kit?
TO GET 25 TEMPLATES NOW.
"These Pinterest pin templates are like nothing I’ve seen before! I can create new pins in less than 3 minutes, and customize them to fit my brand so that they look just the way I want. Best of all, they are all so unique and come with step-by-step instructions meaning that your pins will do better, and thus get you more clicks, leads and sales."
- Marina Lotiaf, Yes to Tech
Here’s how to design click-worthy pins.
You click the enroll now button and securely check out with a credit card or PayPal.
You’ll immediately receive a confirmation of your enrollment email, and invitation to log in right here on Teachable and access your 25 templates.
Just like that, you’ll start designing gorgeous Pinterest pins like you've always dreamed you could.
Everyone will be wondering when you had time to become a graphic designer and they will not believe you when you say, "Oh, I just designed them in Canva for FREE."
With worrying about Pinterest pins officially off your to-do list, you’ll now have the time to focus on other things like your pinning strategy (aka what actually matters). All because you got the Pin Template Starter Kit. #bestdecisionever
So, what are you waiting for? Click below to get yours now.
"Nadalie has done an amazing job putting together the Pin Starter Course. She has made it super easy to learn and it has come at the best time as I'm ready to start selling digital products. Thank you, Nadalie xo"
- Felicity, Digital Impacted
"Nadalie taught me the most basic basics of how to design Pins in Canva to get them noticed--from choosing the right colors to easily customizing templates-- did I mention she's one of the best graphic designers out there? Get these templates, you'll love 'em!"
- Carly Helfand, Travel Blogger, 52 Cities Blog
Frequently Asked Questions
"The Pinterest Template Starter Kit is a wealth of information and a huge time saver for new bloggers. This Kit streamlines the process of choosing your color palette and creating beautiful pins. These pin templates will inspire your audience to repin and click through to your site which is the ultimate goal of each pin!"
- Fawn, Motivating Mama
Get started now!
“If you find yourself wasting loads of time coming up with pin designs or trying to create pins that actually look good, this starter kit can help. The done-for-you Pinterest templates will shave loads of time off your content promotion workflow and can help you get more traffic from the platform, too!"
- Jessie Festa, Solo Travel Blogger, Jessie On A Journey