What if you could create amazing pins in just a few clicks?
I mean, you’re a boss and your time is super valuable. ⏰
With content creation, social media and collaborations, you’ve got more important things to worry about than your Pinterest pin designs.
You’ve got 99 problems, and you're tired of pin templates being one.
And you know it’s true, because…
- 🚨 You are wasting so much time “tinkering” and “tweaking” pin designs that just aren’t working for you (no matter how hard you try or hours you waste on them).
- Your pins look exactly like all the other pins on Pinterest, there’s nothing unique to you, your blog or your brand about them.
- ⏰ You’re spending your time analyzing all the popular pins on Pinterest trying to figure out why they’re getting repins and clicks, but yours aren't.
- 😓 You’ve signed up for every single Pinterest template freebie you can find, but you’re still not confident about their designs.
- ❌ You’re worried something is wrong with your Pin designs, but you’re so not a graphic designer and you’re tired of struggling to design the perfect pin.
"The Pin Template Starter Kit is sort of like hiring a VA without paying for a Pinterest VA LOL. Seriously it saves sooo much time and $$$ and I am HERE.FOR.IT. Thank you, Nadalie. Your stuff is always gold. <3"
"If it is going to save me time and help me grow? Done and done, take my money! Having Pinterest templates ready to go is a game changer! You're managing so much while you're growing your brand, and having templates done for you so you know you'll start to get page views on Pinterest. Amazing!"
- Bree Pair, Founder & CEO of Thrive
"OMG! I just love these templates. You’d be surprised to see that every template is completely different in design than the others. Nadalie makes it super easy to edit the template by using your own brand colors and fonts which takes less than 5 minutes. I just feel like clicking to these pins if I see them on Pinterest."
- Arfa Nazeer, She Means Blogging
Did I mention that every time you publish a new blog post you’re spending WAY TOO MUCH time failing at designing pins for it? It's time to stop that.
Let’s get right to it - you really need Pinterest pin designing to be super easy.
Like, click, click, add image, change text, download and post to Pinterest.
Newsflash, with my 35 “Click-worthy” Pin Templates they can be!
Your pins can be designed in no time flat...
if you have amazing templates that do all the hard work for you.
"OMG Nadalie!!!!!! You've saved me hours and hours of time. I always struggled to find pin templates that I liked... I wholeheartedly believe EVERYONE should use these templates. Not only are they amazing... BUT they are also so beautiful, easy to use, and are making my life so much easier. Thanks for creating these, I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!"
- Julie C Butler, Business Coach
"I’ve been stuck using the same few Pin templates on repeat for so long and now I have no excuses to create a variety of beautiful, branded pins in minutes. Thanks, Nadalie!"
- Mim Jenkinson, Love From Mim
The Pin Template Starter Kit with 35 “Click-Worthy” Canva Pinterest Pin Templates for Standard Image and Video Pins. Just buy, customize and pin!
What to know more about the Starter Kit?
Let’s take a look inside.
Your Starter Kit includes...
- How to Edit Pin Templates Training that shows you how to customize your Pinterest Pin templates in Canva.
- Ten 1000 x 1500 Pin Templates that are easily customizable to your blog and branding.
- Ten 1000 x 1500 Video Pin Templates for you to create even more engaging pins.
- Ten 1080 x 1920 Longer Pin Templates waiting for you to add your unique style.
- ✨Five 1080 x 1920 "Idea Pin Styled" Video Pins Templates with pages for cover, steps and call to action.
- 15-Page Bonus Design Guide that shows you exactly how to customize each pin template, from where to add or change color to how to change backgrounds and more.
- BONUS Branding 101 Color Scheme Video to help you choose your brand colors. With an introduction to color theory and how to choose complementary colors, you’ll always know which ones to use in your pin designs.
- ✨ BONUS 10 Pinterest Board Cover + Profile Banner Templates to quickly brand your profile.
All of this and more will be accessible to you 24/7 in Teachable + Canva.
Note: Templates do not come with a color scheme or stock photos. You'll easily add your own.
Ready to get your Starter Kit?
TO GET 35 TEMPLATES NOW.
"I LOVE this mini-course with SO MANY TEMPLATES and highly recommend it to anyone starting out with Pinterest as it will tell you the EXACT things you need to create click-worthy pins that drive a ton of traffic to your shop. And the templates make everything 10x easier. Yay!"
- Jav Sid, Cut N Make Crafts
"These Pinterest pin templates are like nothing I’ve seen before! I can create new pins in less than 3 minutes, and customize them to fit my brand so that they look just the way I want. Best of all, they are all so unique and come with step-by-step instructions meaning that your pins will do better, and thus get you more clicks, leads and sales."
- Marina Lotiaf, Yes to Tech
"These pin templates were such a time saver - exactly what I was looking for. Very easy to use and the directions were spot on. No confusion about how to make them work for my brand. Thank you!”
- Christina, Fit Soul Blanace Mind
Here’s how to design click-worthy pins.
You click the enroll now button and securely check out with a credit card or PayPal.
You’ll immediately receive a confirmation of your enrollment email, and invitation to log in right here on Teachable and access your 35 templates.
Just like that, you’ll start designing gorgeous Pinterest pins like you've always dreamed you could.
Everyone will be wondering when you had time to become a graphic designer and they will not believe you when you say, "Oh, I just designed them in Canva for FREE."
With worrying about Pinterest pins officially off your to-do list, you’ll now have the time to focus on other things like your pinning strategy (aka what actually matters). All because you got the Pin Template Starter Kit. #bestdecisionever
So, what are you waiting for? Click below to get yours now.
"OMG Nadalie!!!!!! You've saved me hours and hours of time. I always struggled to find pin templates that I liked ... I wholeheartedly believe EVERYONE should use these templates. Not only are they amazing .. BUT they are also so beautiful, easy to use, and are making my life so much easier. Thanks for creating these... I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!"
- Julie C Butler, Business Coach
“I love how easy the Pin Template Starter Kit is to customize. It saved me so much time so I can focus on learning more about SEO. I am much more confident now. I am excited to start scheduling and posting consistently. I loved this kit! Highly recommend it!"
- Jessica Duffy, Impressive Invites Boutique
"These templates are perfect!! It's not often you find templates that are so versatile and easy to put your own branding and style onto. Plus you have the peace of mind that they're made by a Pinterest pro and they really reflect what converts and is working well NOW on Pinterest."
- Kayla Ihrig, Writing From Nowhere
StartStart here - read this!
StartWatch this first --> Templates tutorial (17:35)
StartDownload Design Notes
StartTen 1000 x 1500 Standard Pin Templates
StartTen 1080 x 1920 Longer Pin Templates
StartTen 1000 x 1500 Video Pin Templates
StartFive 1080 x 1920 Longer Video Pin Templates (✨ NEW)
StartQuickly Create Video Pins (3:34)
"Nadalie taught me the most basic basics of how to design Pins in Canva to get them noticed--from choosing the right colors to easily customizing templates-- did I mention she's one of the best graphic designers out there? Get these templates, you'll love 'em!"
- Carly Helfand, Travel Blogger, 52 Cities Blog
"This was such a great learning experience. I have an Etsy shop and had no idea how much Pinterest could promote my business. Can wait to see the Pinterest travel flowing in.”"
- Kristi Brehmer, Middle of the Hill
"Nadalie has done an amazing job putting together the Pin Starter Course. She has made it super easy to learn and it has come at the best time as I'm ready to start selling digital products. Thank you, Nadalie xo"
- Felicity, Digital Impacted
Frequently Asked Questions
"Nadalie’s templates are very user-friendly. They’re great for beginners all the way to advanced Pinterest users. The BEST part is they save you time! She is giving you what works for Pinterest, so you don’t have to research and design covers! That’s a HUGE win in my book!"
- Annice, Building the Crowders
“I love that Nadalie has made it so easy for us to customize the pin templates with the design notes and given tips on how to improve the pin design by using various font effects and color schemes. These are probably the most organized and user-friendly pin templates that I have seen and certainly super simple to use even for the complete beginner!"
- Faith Lee, FaithBizAcademy
"This was the best pin template I have bought because it not only included quick, customizable designs, but it also included calls to action which I struggle with. Also - these are way cuter than anything I could design in less than 15 minutes."
- Jeri Livingston, Make It Catholic Mama
Get started now!
“If you find yourself wasting loads of time coming up with pin designs or trying to create pins that actually look good, this starter kit can help. The done-for-you Pinterest templates will shave loads of time off your content promotion workflow and can help you get more traffic from the platform, too!"
- Jessie Festa, Solo Travel Blogger, Jessie On A Journey
"I wasted quite a lot of time creating my own graphics but they never looked this good! I looove templates and this kit is a no-brainer! Now I can just play around with fonts and images or even just hand it off to my VA and still get much more eyeballs than before. Can I say I'm a huge fan of templates? Nadalie did a great job here."
- Sunita, DreamBuildingNow