What if you could get more traffic, more subscribers and more sales with Pinterest without spending time pinning every day?
You’re so NOT new to Pinterest. You’ve been around long enough to know what popular pins and profiles should look and feel like. 😍
Which is why you know that you haven’t quite figured out Pinterest as yet. When you’re on your profile or looking at your pins, you just don’t “get the feels” about it. You know something is wrong.
And here’s how you know...
- Every time you log in to check your Pinterest stats, your heart sinks when you realize your views and your clicks are still stagnant or slipping. Even though you’re doing everything you’re supposed to, it’s clear from the lack of traffic to your blog that you’re stuck and just not growing.
- Whenever anyone asks you about your email subscribers, you think, “what email subscribers, I’m lucky if I get one or two people to sign up.” You’re so frustrated because you’re writing content, creating pins, and pinning daily but no one is clicking on them, and when they do hardly anyone joins your list. Let’s not even talk about your lack of sales (affiliate or otherwise).
- You always feel behind or overwhelmed by Pinterest. You're inconsistent with posting, can’t seem to find the time and if you’re using Tailwind your schedule is always empty, If we’re being really honest right now Pinterest feels like too much work for too little pay off.
"With recent Pinterest changes, I didn't know what to do to get more traffic, more subscribers or make sales with Pinterest. That is, until Nadalie helped me. She took out all of the Pinterest confusion, and provided me with a targeted strategy that's so simple to implement that I can hardly believe it. Take Pinterest Popular. You'll be glad you did."
- Marina Lotaif, Online Business Coach, Yes to Tech
Sometimes Pinterest makes you want to scream and throw your phone away. You’re stressed, you’re frustrated and it feels like Pinterest hates you. That, the platform loves all these other bloggers whose pins you see everywhere, but not yours.
Let’s get right to the reason you’re here, your not Pinterest Popular, and neither are your pins. BUT, you so want to be!
Yeah it sucks when you feel like Pinterest isn’t on your side. When you feel like you’re failing at this blogging thing. But, I've got the BEST NEWS ever for you.
HERE ARE YOUR 3 STEPS TO PINTEREST PEACE✌🏽
(aka. using Pinterest like a boss blogger without any of the stress)
Exhale all your Pinterest frustrations and every reason you think you suck at Pinterest.
I’m serious! Breathe in and exhale slowly. Let go of each and every one. Stop thinking you’re not a good enough graphic designer, that you don’t have enough time, can’t afford Tailwind, that your niche is over-saturated or that Pinterest just doesn't love you. Whatever your reasons for struggling, just let it go.
Are you starting to feel a bit better? Awesome.
Picture yourself FIGURING OUT PINTEREST like you always dreamed you could.
Remember the first time you heard about the potential of Pinterest, how it’s the #1 source of traffic for bloggers? Think about how excited you were for more traffic, more subscribers and more sales. How you saw yourself becoming Pinterest Popular.
"Pinterest Popular is the course you need to take to master Pinterest and gain massive traffic to your website for free! Compared to other Pinterest courses I've taken, this one definitely is the most comprehensive and goes to the next level! And I simply love Nadalie's teaching style and she has covered everything from the basic to the advanced level, so you don't miss anything!"
- Amira Irfan, Six-Figure Blogger, A Self Guru
ps. by "figuring out" Pinterest, I mean…
- You can easily design click-worthy pins with just a few clicks because you’ve got templates that actually get noticed. Did I mention that you’re branding is so on point other bloggers are starting to notice you too?
- For you, Pinterest SEO is so simple it’s silly. Yup, you’re a master at Pin SEO, you not only know where to find the best keywords but all the places to put them. Of course your pins rank in Pinterest search results.
- No more Yo-yo stats! You have consistent performing pins that continue to drive clicks, traffic and all that good stuff to your site without you pinning like a maniac. Even pins from ages ago are constantly being rediscovered.
- You’re getting new followers every week by just pinning. And your Pinterest group boards are so popular that you can’t keep up with all your requests to join. Every blogger in your niche know who you are and wants to collaborate with you.
- Your email list is growing on auto-pilot. Every single day, you’re discovered by your target audience of readers who love your pins, love your blog and cannot wait to buy from you.
- You’re not spending time pinning every day, because you don’t have to! Yup - you’ve got a hands off pinning strategy that works for you even when you’re not. No more being stressed about “filling up” your Tailwind schedule.
"Nadalie is a Pinterest wizard! She took me from the most basic basics (how to design Pins to get them noticed) to more advanced strategies that helped me learn when to pin, where to pin, and how to make my account stand out.
In just a short time, she increased my Pinterest views by 10x, helping me driving traffic to my site and signups to my email list and webinar."
- Carly Helfand, Travel Blogger, 52 Cities Blog
pps. Did I mention that you’ve got so much Tailwind credit you’ll never have to pay again, meaning you’ve secured your traffic, subscribers and sales for years to come?
Pretty awesome right?
This is my Pinterest reality, this is what it means to be Pinterest Popular, and I so want this for you too.
Get your PINTEREST CONFIDENCE back!
The 3-step system that shows you click-by-click how to get more traffic, more subscribers and more sales for FREE with Pinterest and Tailwind.
Hey! I'm Nadalie Bardo and I'm simply in LOVE with Pinterest. For the last 3 years, I've built my personal development blog, It’s All You Boo’s authority and reach for free with just Pinterest and SEO. Achieving 1M views on Pinterest since my very first month, I've organically grown my email list to 11K subscribers and have 100s of happy customers. As a Pinterest x Blogging Coach, I'm dedicated to helping bloggers like you slay their Pinterest goals with my signature program, Pinterest Popular.
Want to know more about Pinterest Popular?
Let’s take a look inside.
Join #PinPopular, and you’ll get…
- 10+ Hours of Click-by-Click Pinterest training on all things Pinterest from setting up your profile and designing pins, to using Pinterest SEO and the number one Pinterest scheduler Tailwind. Absolutely nothing is left out!
- The Ultimate Pinterest Spreadsheet to keep you and your pins organized. No more wondering what pins you designed for what post or where and when you pinned which pin. Plus, you’ll use your tracker for your hashtags, keywords, scheduling pins and more.
- Course Notes and Worksheets for each and every lesson, so you don’t have to worry about taking notes and can focus on implementing what you’ve learned instead. Simply download PDFs and print or save paper by typing right into them.
- All your questions answered live by me, your Pinterest coach. Join me on LIVE Q&A calls to workshop your Pinterest problems or submit your questions in advance to get them answered. No more wondering and worrying on your own why something isn’t working.
- Extra BONUSES including $30 Tailwind Credit (for new sign ups) and extra Tailwind tutorials videos created by Tailwind. You’ll learn how to use Tailwind to schedule your pins, maximize pin reach with Tailwind Tribes, the best way to Smart Loop and understand analytics.
All of this and more will be accessible to you 24/7 in Teachable.
"Let me tell you first, this course is worth every single penny. I have been using Pinterest for more than 2 years now but I didn’t know there was still a better way to do pinning which could even save more time, and moreover, a headache to pin every single day. This course has everything you ever wanted to get started with Pinterest and getting clicks, sales to your website. Did I tell you, Nadalie is a Pinterest genius? She literally walks you through the entire comprehensive course by virtually holding your hand. Get yourself out of Pinterest confusion and rock your Pinterest results today!"
- Arfa Nazeer, Blogger, She Means Blogging
Ready to be Pinterest Popular?
"It is a monster Pinterest course. I have already seen increases in impression volume, even though I have not implemented all the changes. Pinterest Popular has a HUGE amount of content! If you are looking for a course to take you from zero to expert, this is it. I have been using Pinterest and Tailwind for my blog for over a year, yet one tip in part 2 cut the time that I spend on Pinterest in half while increasing my results. This is an excellent course — definitely worth it!"
- Jennifer Webb, Personal Development Blogger, Contentment Questing
Here’s how you become Pinterest Popular.
You click the enroll now button, choose your payment option and securely check out with a credit card or PayPal.
You’ll immediately receive a confirmation of your enrollment email, and invitation to log into the course right here on Teachable, plus a welcome email with a walkthrough video from me. If you qualify for any bonuses you’ll also get them right away.
You’ll be on your way to Pinterest Popular in three simple steps: setup, start and scale.
First, you'll optimize your Pinterest profile, design your pin templates and learn PinSEO.
In Part 2, you'll create a Pinterest strategy that works for you and use Tailwind to skyrocket your reach.
Then, you get more from Pinterest with less time and effort, using your analytics to optimize your pins and pinning strategy.
(see below for a lesson-by-lesson course breakdown)
Sooner than you thought possible, you’ll be Pinterest Popular and everyone will be wondering how you did it. You’ll hear how “OMG, your pins are everywhere!”
Then, you’ll be off enjoying life and working on the next important task like launching a product, creating a course or writing a book, because you’ve figured out Pinterest. Just, like, that!
So, what are you waiting for? Click below to join now.
"Nadalie is a dream teacher, her ability to break down the content into bite-sized nuggets of value is uncanny. It is so frustrating trying to piece together other people’s advice and make sense of it. Nadalie’s Pinterest course is comprehensive and an all one solution."
- Sandra Francisco, Business Coach
Frequently Asked Questions
"Nadalie is such a great teacher. It’s like sitting down with a friend who takes you by the hand and explains everything! I’ve finally got my Pinterest confidence back. 😊 This course is so comprehensive, absolutely everything is covered. My profile is correctly completed and optimised and I know how to use SEO correctly by using targeted keywords that are highly relevant to my audience. This alone blew my mind!"
- Bethany Holt, Financial Blogger