Does the thought of creating video pins stress you out?
Of course it does, because you just got comfortable with creating and scheduling regular ol’ image pins.
And you're doing a great job staying consistent and building your brand with Pinterest. 📈
With everything from content and product creation to social media and outreach, you feel too busy to learn yet, another, Pinterest strategy.
You want to stand out with video pins, but you need an easier way to get started!
And here's how you know for sure...
- You’re burnt out creating “fresh pins” for Pinterest and spending more time on pin creation that you ever have before.
- Your new pins hardly get any views, with nothing but zeros in your pin stats, no matter how many “fresh pins” you schedule.
- You notice if your pins get seen, they have hardly any clicks to your website or saves from your audience.
- You can’t find your pins in search results, even though you’re adding keywords to your images, titles and descriptions.
- You keep seeing video pins in your feed that are getting reactions and prioritized placement in results, but you can't even get clicks.
There's one reason for all of this - Pinterest users are searching more for videos, than images. Why? Videos are more engaging and enjoyable. Video pins inspire (more than image pins) and that's what Pinterest is all about.
Right now, there's greater opportunity for your pins to get seen and secure clicks as videos, than as images. Unless you start creating video pins, you are missing out majorly.
How major? In Pinterest's own words: "increased views of organic video pins—up 240% year on year".
"If you've been wondering how to create video pins that capture your audience's attention, this is the course for you! Nadalie takes you by the hand and explains step-by-step how to design video pins that get you more saves and more clicks! Get ready to take your Pinterest game to the next level and get results for your blog and business starting today"
- Marina Lotiaf, Yes to Tech
Listen, it’s okay if until now you’ve been avoiding video pins, ignoring their potential or if you’re not sure how or where to start.
And it’s alright, if you’ve tried to create video pins before, but gave up because figuring out the tech was a nightmare, designing was a struggle or your first attempt failed. We have all been there!
No one creates stunning video pins with magic, everyone, even those perfect profiles you admire so much, got started somewhere. Will you?
And good news, it's easier than you think.
You do NOT need to be a graphic designer to create inspiring video pins!
You so DO NOT need to hire a Pinterest Manager ($$$), pay for any expensive graphic design software ($$) or buy fancy Pinterest templates ($) either.
You can design click-worthy video pins for FREE with just Canva.
Say it with me, “I can make Video Pins!” Get confident, with this starter kit you'll be creating video pins in just a few hours.
"WOW, I had no idea I could create video pins with so many different styles until I took Nadalie’s course. It now takes a few minutes to convert a video pin template into a moving video pin. Well, I am loving the Video Pin Starter Kit and highly recommend her course and her templates."
- Arfa Nazeer, She Means Blogging
The Video Pin Starter Kit with click-by-click lessons and templates so you can effortlessly create Pinterest Video Pins that are unique to you, your brand and your blog for FREE in Canva.
What to know more about the Video Pin Starter Kit?
Let’s take a look inside.
Your Starter Kit includes...
- How to Create Pinterest Video Pins training that introduces you to the foundations of what a video pin is and best practices for creating them, including lots of examples.
- 60-Minute Click-by-Click Canva Masterclass, where you’ll learn exactly how to design ten distinct styles of video pins. No more wondering how someone designed a style of pin, you’ll know all the Canva secrets.
- Course Notebook and Worksheets, so you don’t have to worry about taking notes and can focus on creating pins instead. Simply download PDFs and print or save paper by typing right into them.
- List of all the best tools to create video pins from phone apps to websites. Plus, no more time wasted trying to find the best video stock footage to fit your brand.
- Twenty 1000 x 1500 Canva Video Pin Templates, in two distinct styles, that you can easily customize to you branding in just a few clicks.
- How to Customize Pin Templates Training that shows you how to set your brand fonts and colors in Canva to make your pins uniquely yours.
- BONUS Branding 101 Training to help you choose your brand colors. With an introduction to color theory and how to choose complementary colors you’ll always know which ones to use in your pin designs.
All of this and more will be accessible to you 24/7 in Teachable + Canva.
Note: Templates do not come with a color scheme or stock images. You'll easily add your own.
Hey! I'm Nadalie Bardo and I'm simply in LOVE with Pinterest. For the last 3 years, I've built my personal development blog, It’s All You Boo’s authority and reach for free with just Pinterest and SEO. Achieving 1M views on Pinterest since my very first month, I've organically grown my email list to over 10K subscribers and have thousands of happy customers. As a Pinterest x Blogging Coach, I'm dedicated to helping bloggers and creators like you create Video Pins effortlessly.
Ready to be get your Video Pin Starter Kit?
TO GET STARTED.
"This course changed everything for me. I've been trying video pins on my own but just throwing spaghetti at the wall to see what would stick. Enter Nadalie, she helped me understand the different styles of video pins so I could see what would work best for my brand and business. Her pin design tips are amazing. They help me create video pins that I would never have been able to without her templates. I didn't even know where to find stock videos before this course. Now my video pins look incredible and professional. Nadalie has opened up a whole new design world to me and pin design has never been more fun."
- Heather Ritchie, Writer's Life For You
Here’s how you design video pins.
You click the enroll now button and securely check out with a credit card or PayPal.
You’ll immediately receive a confirmation of your enrollment email, and invitation to log-into the course right here on Teachable, plus an email from me welcoming you to the program.
You’ll be on your way to creating video pins in just a few hours, plus get a jump start with the 20 Canva templates.
(see below for your lesson-by-lesson breakdown)
You’ll be off designing video pins for all your content that are taking off on Pinterest that's driving engagement on your profile. You’ll even start getting compliments like “OMG, your video pins are stunning!”
Since you’ve mastered video pins, you’ll be free to focus on other things like creating more content, perfecting your sales funnel or even affiliate marketing. And all because you’ve got video pins!
So, what are you waiting for? Click below to join now.
"The Video Pin Starter Kit is definitely what I will be recommending to anyone in search of a clear, concise, and learner-friendly course for creating video pins. There is so much helpful information packed inside and gave me the answers I was looking for.
Previously I had been searching online for information and the bits and pieces I found were scattered and overwhelming, but after working through Nadalie's course I feel much more confident that I will be making amazing and engaging video pins."
- Bern, Bern Williams Designs
Start01. Intro to Creating Video Pins (5:37)
Start02. What's a Video Pin? (5:52)
Start03. Top 10 Styles of Video Pins (13:26)
Start04. Things to Consider When Designing (3:53)
Start05. A Tiny Pin SEO Lesson (4:17)
Start06. Choosing Your Content (10:44)
Start07. Finding Video Footage (3:05)
Start08. Best Video Pin Creation Tools (4:41)
Start09. Quick Review (2:36)
"If you're brand new to Pinterest and want to unlock the secrets of video pins, OR if you've been doing this for years (like me), you'll be pleasantly surprised at how much brand new stuff you learn about how to make your Pinterest game brand new. Not only are there step by step instructions for us to follow in this course, but a huge list of resources (most of them free) that we can use to up your game. I'm into it. After finishing this course, I sat down and made a brand new strategy for my Pinterest account - I think that says a lot!"
- Brian Wright, The Life Synthesis
Frequently Asked Questions
"This course is perfect for anyone who has ever felt frustrated creating video pins. I am 65 years old and sometimes it takes me a little longer to keep up, but now I feel totally ready to tackle video pins!"
- Deborah, Stars on the Spectrum